Phillip C. Wing
Phil Wing’s practice is focused on litigation and risk management. He concentrates in the areas of real estate and construction disputes, contractor licensing and liability, landlord-tenant issues, premises liability and business litigation. Through his vast and varied career he has developed a practical approach to finding solutions to even the most complicated matters.
Mr. Wing is experienced in all facets of the litigation process from mediation, to arbitration, to trial, to appeal. He has tried numerous matters to verdict in both State and Federal Courts.
His professional involvement and recognition includes:
- Member of the Litigation and Construction sections of the California State Bar and the San Diego County Bar Association
- Judge pro tem, San Diego Superior Court
- AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized as a Top Lawyer in San Diego by San Diego Magazine
- Recognized as a Top Lawyer by Southern California Top Rated Lawyers – Los Angeles Times
- Instructor for the University of California San Diego Paralegal Program (Civil Procedure, Real Property, Landlord-Tenant and Bankruptcy)
- National Board Member for the Brigham Young University Alumni Association