Sara G. Neva
Sara Neva is actively involved in all of the firm’s practice areas, particularly real estate, business and finance transactions and land use, planning and entitlements.
Ms. Neva’s accomplishments and awards include:
- Recipient of Peterson and Dean Distinguished Full Tuition scholarship, University of Minnesota Law School
- Honors Designation and Best Brief in Legal Writing and Research
- Contributing Author to the 4th edition of “The Well-Crafted Argument”, by Bill White and Simone Billings, 2009
- Greek Scholar Award for Academic Excellence from Santa Clara University, 2010 -2011
She is active in several associations including:
- Downtown Planning and Public Policy Committee Member, Downtown San Diego Partnership
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Court Appointed Special Advocate in San Diego County, Voices for Children
- BIA Y-Gen, the emerging young professionals council of the San Diego Building Industry Association (BIA)
- Advisor to Kappa Kappa Gamma at the University of San Diego
Ms. Neva was formerly involved in Minnesota organizations including: WATCH Court Monitoring, Minnesota Women Lawyers and the Certified Expungment Assistance Program.