Beth Abramson contributes to all of the firm’s practice areas, specifically real estate, business, transactions, land use and litigation matters.
Ms. Abramson’s accomplishments include:
- Managing Editor of the UCLA Women’s Law Journal, which is a student-run journal that focuses on making women’s voices heard in legal scholarship
- UCLA writing advisor for the first-year Legal Research and Writing class
- Recipient of the UCSB Dean of Undergraduate Education Award
- Dean’s Honors throughout her undergraduate career and graduate from the UCSB College of Letters and Science Honors Program
- Participant in the UCLA El Centro Reentry Legal Clinic
- Sarah Miller McCune Endowed Intern at CAUSE – The Central Coast Alliance United for a Sustainable Economy
- Communications and Development Intern at the National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty in Washington, DC
She is associated with the following professional organizations:
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
A native of South Africa who immigrated to the United States as a child, Ms. Abramson is interested in South African contemporary art, cycling, weightlifting, traveling and cooking. She raises foster puppies for the Helen Woodward Animal Center.