Sabrina D. Johnson
Sabrina Johnson practices in the areas of business and real estate litigation and risk management. She has past experience in complex construction defect litigation, business disputes, premises liability matters, insurance issues, appellate work, and mediation and negotiation of settlements. She has represented construction companies, contractors, property owners and individuals.
Ms. Johnson handles a variety of matters, including:
- Property boundary and easement disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Construction disputes
- Real estate failure to disclose claims
- Business and real estate risk management analysis
- Contract review and analysis
- Commercial insurance review and analysis
She is associated with the following professional organizations:
- San Diego County Bar Association (present)
- San Diego Lawyers Club (present)
- San Diego Defense Lawyers (past)
Ms. Johnson’s academic accomplishments include:
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, where she conducted legal research and reviewed case documents to draft bench orders containing analysis and proposed outcome.
- Member, San Diego Law Review, University of San Diego (USD) School of Law
- Second Place Overall, 2013 Alumni Moot Court Tournament, USD School of Law
- CALI Award (Highest Grade) Evidence, Fall 2013, USD School of Law
Ms. Johnson is an avid hiker who enjoys live music. She speaks conversational Spanish.