Sabrina D. Johnson
Sabrina Johnson practices in the areas of business and real estate litigation and risk management. She is experienced in complex construction defect litigation, business disputes, premises liability matters, insurance issues, and mediation and negotiation of settlements. She has represented construction companies, contractors, property owners and individuals.
Ms. Johnson has multi-faceted litigation experience gained at four San Diego law firms prior to joining HechtSolberg and has managed cases from inception to resolution.
She participates in the following professional organizations:
- San Diego Defense Lawyers (present)
- San Diego Bar Association (present)
- Lawyers Club (past)
Ms. Johnson’s past academic accomplishments include:
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, where she conducted legal research and reviewed case documents to draft bench orders containing analysis and proposed outcome.
- Member, San Diego Law Review, University of San Diego (USD) School of Law
- Second Place Overall, 2013 Alumni Moot Court Tournament, USD School of Law
- CALI Award (Highest Grade) Evidence, Fall 2013, USD School of Law
- Dean’s Honors throughout her undergraduate career at San Diego State University
- Membership in Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi Honor Societies
- Political Science Department Public Law Award, 2012
Ms. Johnson is an avid hiker who enjoys live music. She speaks conversational Spanish.