Darryl O. Solberg
Darryl Solberg’s practice concentrates on both general business and real estate transactions including:
- Business planning and entity structuring and formation
- Operation and termination of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Real property purchases and sales
- Representation of closely held businesses and publicly traded companies involved in all aspects of real estate
- Representation of numerous non-profit organizations, including incorporating and obtaining tax-exempt qualifications for more than 80 non-profit corporations on a pro bono basis
Mr. Solberg is a member of the Real Property and Business Law sections of the California State Bar as well as the Real Estate and Business Law sections of the San Diego County Bar Association. He has been a lecturer for California Continuing Education of the Bar and was an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association.
His professional and community involvement encompasses:
- Advisory Board member for the School of Leadership and Education Sciences for the University of San Diego (2007-present)
- Member of the San Diego Building Industry Association
- Past member of the Board of Regents for St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota (1991-2003)
- Past member of the Board of Trustees for Francis Parker School (1998-2007) and chair of the Board (2002-2005)
- Past president of the Institute for Arts Education
- Past board member of a low-income senior citizens housing complex, as well as the Desert Pacific Boy Scout Council and Survivors of Torture, International
- He is listed in the 2014 Super Lawyers of America edition for corporate and business attorneys.