Jeremy B. Fancher
Jeremy Fancher practices in the areas of commercial and real estate litigation, with a focus in complex business disputes, real estate, products liability and consumer fraud matters. He also assists major publicly traded companies with internal investigations and compliance matters. His clients include software, agribusiness, freight, cryptocurrency, aviation, traditional financial services, and retail organizations. Mr. Fancher has extensive experience in both state and federal courts, including motion practice, oral argument, and trials. In addition to litigating individual matters, he coordinates national trial and appellate strategy across numerous multi-plaintiff cases. Mr. Fancher also has experience in mediation and arbitration and has successfully brought many disputes to conclusion through alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Hecht Solberg, Mr. Fancher worked at two major international law firms before founding his own practice.
He is involved in the following associations:
- San Mateo County Bar Association, 2017 – 2021
- San Diego County Bar Association, 2022
Mr. Fancher’s past academic and professional achievements include:
- Contributing editor of the University of Michigan Law Review.
- Published How a Skilled Board Should Manage an Internal Investigation in Directors and Boards Magazine.
- Published The Clean Power Plan and Interstate Trading Programs with the American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources.
- Drafted a U.S. Supreme Court amicus brief on behalf of the Family Equality Council, COLAGE, and The Campaign for Southern Equality in a major case involving same-sex adoptions.
Jeremy is an aspiring pilot, and enjoys fermenting his own beer, kombucha, koji rice, and kefir.