The best interest of our clients is the foundation of our practice, which centers on an atmosphere of respect, perspective and integrity. We work with our clients and their advisors as a team to accomplish their objectives as quickly and efficiently as possible. We pride ourselves on living the firm’s stated values, with our client’s success always our foremost goal.
- HechtSolberg Values
- Integrity and ethical behavior in everything we do
- Delivering exceptionally high quality legal work
- Being consistently responsive to our clients’ needs
- Maintaining long-term perspective and relationships
- Operating in a financially responsible manner
- Working together in an environment of mutual respect
- Giving back to the community
- Maintaining a sense of perspective about our work
Longevity of the firm is a core commitment. We recruit, develop and mentor young lawyers who wish to develop a breadth and depth of practice, including strong relationships with existing and future clients. We encourage our lawyers in pursuits outside of the practice because we believe a broad, well-rounded perspective results in more effective counsel.